June 24, 2010

PREGERS!

25 weeks

My first post about pregnancy and I am in the 3rd trimester. I love blogging :-) So Justin and I are having a baby boy. We are going to name him Crew Justin Day. Due date Sept 19. Pregnancy has been great from about 17 weeks until last week when I turned 27 weeks aaaaaahhh I feel huge, swollen, my right hand is numb. But on the positive note I love how much I feel the little guy kick. Going to be a soccer player just like his daddy. We cant wait to meet him and feel so lucky to get to be parents :-) Ok I cant not believe the huge jump in size from 25 to 27 weeks. Yah it got HOT! We are going to do the 3D/4D ultrasound soon. I will blog some pictures of the little guys then!



27 Weeks

4 comments:

  1. You look Awesome!!! So excited for you! And love the name Crew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! That's so fun! I can't believe you are going to be a mom sooooo soon! Crazy! I can't wait to see him! It's going to be so fun!!! I miss you and love ya lots!!

    P.s. You need to keep your blog updated!! Haha so I can see you since I'm gone this summer! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my oh my oh my!!!!! you do have a belly now! oh me goodness you can't even tell in the pic with natalie but how cuteis that last pic? can't wait to see you in like.....4 days :) YAY. I am going to rub your belly ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roses are Red,
    Violets are Blue,
    I can't wait...
    To meet Mr. Crew!!
    HAAA.
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete