September 30, 2009

The Best Day of My Life



My mom dancing up there with me dad


Our cute little nieces.....




Center pieces

Ewww I love this little boy...Ty
Tyster













The best day of my life. Our wedding day went perfect. I could not of asked for better. The reception was a blast. Thank you for all those who came to support us and your congrats. Thanks to my sister Sasha for taking the pictures. She did a fabulous job. We have been married for almost 6 weeks still newlyweds...:) We are loving it!

7 comments:

  1. Hey sugar puss! Lets see if this comment works. Dang you guys look good. Love all the pics! They turned out SO cute. That last one is my favorite with the temple in the back ground. That was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, I love you guys! Thank you for being so patient with me and the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh you were so beautiful on you wedding day! i hope you are doing well and loving marriage. We need to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww sooo cute. It was a fun day. I am so happy for you guys. Oh and I have travis this year for christmas, you have Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey cute girl! I heard you two moved!!?? What the heck you were supposed to move to Lehi by us man! Do you have a new job or what? Fill me in, and ya, lets get together soon. Luv ya cous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THOSE PICTURES! LOOKS LIKE IT WAS SUCH A CUTE WEDDING. I STILL HAVE YOUR WEDDING GIFT THAT I NEED TO MAIL TO YOU GUYS. WHAT ADDRESS SHOULD I SEND IT TO? YOU CAN EITHER LEAVE IT ON MY BLOG OR EMAIL ME @ LEAHDOTY@HOTMAIL.COM
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats again! You look beautiful and your wedding looks beautiful! Wish we could have been there! Thanks again for taking our crazy family pics =)

    ReplyDelete